This support will be designed around your individual requirements as a writer. We will help you to identify your personal goals for your writing and support you as you work towards them.
The network may include a combination of the following:
- Consultations with a designated in-house contact at New Writing North.
- Advice and support for funding applications when appropriate.
- Support with brokering connections with literary agents and publishers.
- Professional development sessions for poets delivered by a publisher.
- A place on New Writing North’s Pitching Workshop.
- Regular peer group meetings with fellow winners.
- A year’s free membership of the Society of Authors.
- A professional development session with the Society of Authors.
- An in-person or Zoom visit to Oneworld Publications.
- An in-person or Zoom visit to the Madeleine Milburn Agency.
- An Arvon Masterclass.
- Specially designed seminars delivered by the Soho Agency.